Start your commercial projects the right way.
TYPAR MetroWrap offers all the great benefits realized with TYPAR HouseWrap, plus provides special advantages ideal for multi-family dwellings, light commercial applications and large commercial structures
TYPAR MetroWrap delivers five key advantages you won't find with other construction grade wraps:
- Enhanced UV resistance - up to 12 months of protection from UV degradation from the sun. This makes TYPAR MetroWrap an excellent choice for evolving construction schedules and an interim environmental barrier for interior construction.
- Best water holdout - protects interior environments during and after construction from air infiltration and damaging water.
- Best surfactant resistance - handles side exposure to harsh chemicals and cleaning techniques found on commercial jobsites.
- Will not support the growth of mold (ASTM D 3273) or degradation of interior air quality
- Excellent air barrier - reduces energy costs over time; protects interior during construction.
For Commercial / Multi Occupancy Applications - Typical Characteristics
|Roll sizes||10 ft x 100 ft
5 ft x 150 ft
|Basis Weight||(TAPPI T-410)||3.5oz/yd2|
|Breaking Strength (grab tensile)||(ASTM D-5034)
|93 lbs MD
95 lbs CD
|Trapezoidal Tear Resistance||(ASTM D-1117||60 lbs md, 67 lbs xd|
|Water Penetration Resistance||(ATTC-127))||980 cm|
|Air Penetration Resistance||(TAPPI T-460)||> 4800 sec/100cc|
|Water Vapor Transmission||(ASTM E-96 Method A)||10 Perms|
|Ultra Violet Light Exposure Resistance (UV)||12 months|
|Surface Burning Characteristics||(ASTM E-84)||Class A Pass|
|Flame Spread Index||Class A|
|Smoke Developed Index||Pass|
The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge accurate and reliable and is provided for the user’s assessment and verification. However, since the circumstances and conditions under which such information and the products discussed can be used may vary and are beyond our control, we make no warranty, expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness or otherwise, or of the results to be obtained, or against patent infringement, and we disclaim all liability from any resulting damage or loss.
- TYPAR MetroWrap Typical Characteristics
- TYPAR MetroWrap 3 - Part Specification
- TYPAR MetroWrap Comparision
- TYPAR MetroWrap MSDS
- TYPAR MetroWrap CAD
- TYPAR MetroWrap Installation